I LOVE supporting small business. If I know someone selling something, I usually at least try it out once. My first product review is going to be about a local woman who makes handmade jewelry, Robbi Bates. She is the owner of By Robbi jewelry. I first want to say I am always hesitant to buy jewelry because I have incredibly sensitive skin. Normally, I have to pay more of jewelry because of my allergies. I can’t even wear the hypoallergenic stuff. This isn’t the case when buying from By Robbi!
Here are my top 5 reasons why I support her!
- She offers stainless steel settings for the same price as everything else!!! I’m incredibly thankful for this!
- She has the best customer service I have ever experienced. It was completely my fault that I forgot to tell her I needed stainless steel earrings my mystery box. She contacted me after noticing and sent me all new earrings, for free. I knew it was my fault, so I didn’t want to tell her, but she insisted on fixing MY mess up!
- Her jewelry is adorable and affordable! When I buy things I like and they aren’t expensive they usually are horrible quality. This is NOT the case! Her stuff is AMAZING quality!
- She has such a variety of necklaces and earrings! The products come in several different sizes, shapes, and styles!
- You get a free gift if you spend $40!!!
AND her packaging on her monthly boxes is OUTSTANDING! Plus with orders she sends cute little cards!
Don’t take my word for it, check it out at Byrobbi.com! Below I have attached pictures of some of the products I have purchased from her. I have more, but there are too many to take pictures of!
Thank you for reading!